Sunday, January 4, 2009

MY COLONOSCOPY

MeritCare Clinic Valley City Surgery
520 Chatauqua
Valley City ND 58072
(701) 845-6000

12/15/08

RODLI J PEDERSON
120 14TH ST NW
VALLEY CITY ND 58072

MR#: 673386-9

Dear Mr. Pederson:

I did get the pathology results of the polyps removed at your recent colonoscopy. Good news is that these polyps are completely benign and are of a type which are thought to have no potential progress to cancer even if left alone. I would recommend a repeat screening colonoscopy in 10 years’ time and i t can be arranged through your primary provider, Larry Hendricks, P.A.’s office.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about this letter.

Sincerely,


Jithender Kandimalla, M.D.

Signed by Jithender Kandimalla, M.D. on 12/24/08 15:16:57

2 comments:

  1. Great News!

    Hopefully you won't need to post much more on this blog in the future... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I expect this to be an abandoned blog too :) Maybe I will check back in 10 years or so.

    ReplyDelete